Prolines – Information Technology : Terms of Services Agreement
This Prolines Information Technology Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is the contractual agreement between YOU and PROLINES, an Information Technology (the “Company”) regarding your use of the Prolines website (“Website”), any services provided to you by the Company, and the activities and transactions conducted through the Website (together, the “Services”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website and purchasing Services (including Content, as defined below). Your use of this Website and acquisition of Services may also be subject to various laws and regulations, which are your responsibility.
By using the Website and acquiring Services, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions as they apply to you and your usage and purchase. If you do not agree to any of the following terms or conditions you should not use the Website or purchase any Services.
Terms of Service.
The Company provides this Website and the Services to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice. We suggest that from time to time you review the TOS for possible changes. In addition, when acquiring particular Services, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Website from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at:http://prolines.sa/terms-conditions/
Any update or change is effective immediately upon posting. If any update or change is unacceptable to you, you may immediately terminate your use of the Services as provided in Section 13 below. Your continued use of the Services following modification to the TOS shall be conclusively deemed as acceptance of such modification.
What do both parties agree to?
The Client agrees to:
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project – including text, images and other information.
- Provide the Company with text and images in the format as stated below (see photographs and images)
- Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and sign-off approval in a timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the payment schedule laid out on our Price Quotation page , or agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in the subject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
- Provide a minimum of one months notice in writing, or by email should you wish to cancel any contract.
The Company agrees to:
- Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines agreed between us and you.
- Make a reasonable number of revisions to the design, layout, colours etc, until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions. Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 48 hours, wherever possible. Revision entitlement per month is dependent on your support package
- Maintain up to date skills and knowledge through regular training and research.
- Contact you before the end of the first 12 month period, to discuss the various options open to you for continuing website maintenance and support and/or hosting.
Photographs and Images:
- Any images or photographs that you supply should be in digital format, usually no smaller than 1024×768 pixels, with a suitable resolution that will allow them to be resized and used on screen. Traditional paper photographs requiring scanning are acceptable, however, there may be additional costs incurred due to time spent scanning and retouching the images. This depends entirely on the project and the number of images involved.
- Any images that the company are asked to obtain from third party photographers or stock photography will be charged as an additional cost.
- The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Company for inclusion in their website, or other design, are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend the Company and its subcontractors from any liability (including solicitors fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Evidence of ownership or permissions may be requested by the Company.
Website Designing Development:
- All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms including other devices such as mobile phones and touchpad. However, the Company cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across every major browser, platform or handheld device due to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
- The Company cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Prolines cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Prolines until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Prolines remain the copyright of Prolines and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Prolines.
- Prolines cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials.
A link to Prolines – Information Technology will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design. If a client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 10% of the total development charges will be applied. When total development charges are less than 5000/SR, a fixed fee of 500/SR will be applied. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in Prolines – Information Technology.
Payments and Contract Lengths:
- All payment schedules can be found on our Price Quotation page or will be agreed separately for bespoke work.
- The company has the right to charge the client up to 85% of the total project costs, should the client cancel the project agreement after the design concepts have been agreed but prior to the website going live. The scale of the charge will be dependent on what stage the project is at when the cancellation takes place.
- Once the site goes live any early cancellation of your standing order during the first 12 months will be deemed a break in contract. In this case you would be liable for the balance of the contract to be paid with immediate effect plus a 1000/SR admin fee (The admin fee covers time taken to discover the cancellation, generating an invoice and posting)
- Alterations to standing order mandates to reflect new or changed contracts are the sole responsibility of the client. Overpayments to the Company as a result of not updating a standing order mandate will not be reimbursed to the Client. Underpayments or missed payments, however, shall be backdated to the point at which the underpayment or missed payment was discovered and the Client shall be responsible for bringing their account up to date within a reasonable period of time.
- Contract lengths (Maintenance, support or hosting) are normally 12 months unless agreed beforehand between the Client and the Company. The Company requires a minimum 30 days notice to cancel a support or hosting contract.
Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. SMS or telephone requests for termination of services will not be honored until and unless confirmed in writing. Client can terminate use of the Services hereunder with reason by providing thirty (30) days’ advance written notice to the Company.
If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable.
Upon termination, you agree to (i) pay to the Company all outstanding amounts owed for all work performed up to and including the date of termination, and (ii) permit the Company to return or destroy all data provided by you to the Company. The Company will perform all Services ordered and for which payment has been received prior to the effective date of such termination. Upon termination, all obligations of the parties to one another shall cease and no further compensation shall be owing to the Company other than any amounts outstanding as of the date of termination.